Saturday, December 21, 2013

like the open shelves above the toilet, magazine rack on the side (because I can't seem to get the husband to get rid of his pile), and the toilet is so close to the vanity. could solve my small bathroom problem.

Living room design idea
Living room design idea

Download whole gallery
Mood Board
Mood Board

Download whole gallery
like the open shelves above the toilet, magazine rack on the side (because I can't seem to get the husband to get rid of his pile), and the toilet is so close to the vanity. could solve my small bathroom problem.
like the open shelves above the toilet, magazine rack on the side (because I can't seem to get the husband to get rid of his pile), and the toilet is so close to the vanity.  could solve my small bathroom problem.

Download whole gallery
Small Room Design #design
Small Room Design #design

Download whole gallery
ethnic
ethnic

Download whole gallery

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home