Saturday, December 21, 2013

The space behind the door is often overlooked as a storage space. Build shallow shelves to fit behind the door in your laundry room, utility room or pantry. Great idea if you need the space...I'm lucky with my laundry room!

Brian Ferry. Love the tile
Brian Ferry. Love the tile

Download whole gallery
Home Decor
Home Decor

Download whole gallery
The space behind the door is often overlooked as a storage space. Build shallow shelves to fit behind the door in your laundry room, utility room or pantry. Great idea if you need the space...I'm lucky with my laundry room!
The space behind the door is often overlooked as a storage space. Build shallow shelves to fit behind the door in your laundry room, utility room or pantry.  Great idea if you need the space...I'm lucky with my laundry room!

Download whole gallery
backsplash on whole wall and matching tile in bathtub! @ Home Design Ideas
backsplash on whole wall and matching tile in bathtub! @ Home Design Ideas

Download whole gallery

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home